- Hip Mobility for Athletes (22 minutes): A sequence of poses that will open the hips, creating a greater range of motion in your stride, increase athleticism, reduce injuries, and create a true competitive edge for you, as an athlete!
- Superb Balance for Athletes (21 minutes): A focused session combining standing poses to create a strong foundation as an Athlete. Improve: athleticism, balance, concentration, focus, and reduce injures.
- Shoulder Mobility for Athletes (20 minutes): Improve range of motion by stretching and strengthening shoulder muscles and incorporate a foot sequence to stabilize your body as an athlete. Increase flexibility, athleticism, and improve focus.
- Relax & Recharge for Athletes (16 minutes): This Calming floor practice, restorative post-workout cool-down, focuses on hamstrings and hips while relaxing the whole body and aiding overall muscle recovery and mindfulness.
- Balance & Stability (45 minutes): Improve balance and stability to make a profound impact on your players’ all-around game! Use different training devices to improve your players’ balance, which will positively impact their performance in many areas. Understand what is key in bettering stability and balance and learn to troubleshoot common mistakes. Get multiple drills that will keep your team’s practices and workouts fun for everyone.
- Recovery Techniques (45 minutes): Incorporate recovery techniques into your team’s daily routine to prevent injuries and help them ‘bounce back’ from a tough game or practice! Create a post-practice recovery plan to help your athletes warm-down safely. Use static stretches to improve the recovery process so your team doesn’t wear down over the course of the season. Learn which stretches translate to balance and stability to keep your players fresh.
- Basketball Core Strengthening & Balance Drills (45 minutes): Keep your team healthy and strong from game to game and practice to practice! Discover the ‘five pillars for protecting an athlete’s health’ for the season. Get programming for how to incorporate a dynamic warm-up, balance drills, and static stretch into your practice plan. Learn a series of basketball specific drills for improving your player’s core balance.
- Dynamic Warm-Up for Basketball (45 minutes): Help your basketball players become more flexible and explosive! See how to warm up your players using dynamic movements to get their muscles ready for action. Learn how to use static stretching at the end of your a practice or workout for better recovery. Discover how to use yoga as a way to improve your team.